2016 Lance Lance 2285 Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Lance Lance 2285 Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Gary Eifler from Texas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Lance Lance 2285 View Listings

We purchased our Lance 2285 in July 2016. This is the first travel trailer we have ever owned and we did a LOT of research prior to making our purchase. We also read a lot of reviews which I think are very helpful. I give the overall Lance experience a strong "B" I had higher expectations based on the price and quality reputation. The positives seem to be common among owners. The low profile and tandem axle pulls smoothly. Storage is also a plus with large outside storage compartments up front and in the slide. Fit and finish inside are high quality. The negative has been the leaks, which appear to be a common complaint among Owner reviews. Our shower leaked from day one which turned out to be a broken fitting from the factory. Our bedroom roof vent leaked with the first big rain storm to the point we had to cancel our trip. We have also had problems with our Atwood water heater but I don't hold Lance responsible for appliances. An electrical socket broke but Lance sent me a new one ASAP. Overall, I think all trailers, regardless of price are going to have issues, especially when you think about the amount of vibration they endure going down the highway 65 MPH. On a scale of 1-5 with 5 being the best I give Lance a 4.
- Gary Eifler, Texas