2016 Lance Lance 2185 Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Lance Lance 2185 Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Travis from Oregon says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Lance Lance 2185 View Listings

Initially I liked the sleeping capacity of 7 in a 23 foot trailer, lets me take friends or extended out with my own. First couple months we used it a lot, then it got cold - Heater didn't work, dealer repaired - Then the batteries died - Apparently even in 2016 they don't use a charger with a controller so I fried the batteries by having it plugged in so much - Self upgrade with a PD9260 and 4 golf cart batteries. 1.5 years with it and I noticed that the shore water hookup area was leaking - Found that it was the elbow used to connect the outside faucet under the shower pan. For some reason they think a Pex fitting will work with a nylon braided hose with a pex crimp ring... Obviously this isn't a good idea as nylon braided hose has different structural qualities over Pex pipe... Replaced with a Pex to MFP type fitting and used a braided stainless steel faucet hose from Home depot to replace the nylon hose. Did all three under the shower pan as I don't want to remove it again. Then that week we spent 7 days on the Oregon coast.. The fantastic vent above our bed developed a leak. It was our last night so I just used a Towel to soak up the water and brought it home to deal with. Parked in its spot is pretty flat got up on the roof and noticed that there is a huge puddle of water near the fantastic vent and the AC. Not sure what to do about the roof leak yet... I'm out of warranty so I'll call the dealer and see what they suggest but I doubt they'll offer any assistance. Will likely just trade it in on Grand Design bunk model..
- Travis, Oregon