2016 KZ Spree 300RLS Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 KZ Spree 300RLS Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Troy Lay from Texas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 KZ Spree 300RLS View Listings

I bought my rv in march of 2016. It has been at the dealership twice for more than four weeks each time being repaired. The main AC went out, the awning had to be replaced, the pipes are leading in the bathroom ,the molding has come loose on the ceiling,both lower silde out seals had to be replaced, the recliner is broken, one of the tires had to be replaced. Their is a soft spot on the floor in front of the stove. The factory says that normal. I've owned a few RV's this is by far the poorest quality. I have contacted the factory and do receive a response that they would get back to me. That was a moth ago. Future buyer beware.
- Troy Lay, Texas

2020-06-14 2016 KZ Spree 300RLS View Listings

Bad experience. Under designed. Cheap design to reduce cost. I have had 5 tire blowouts in 22,000 miles due to under engineering to reduce cost. 303RLS has 15" wheels which are not strong enough to support the weight of a fully loaded trailer. If they would have spent the extra $300 to fit 16" Class G tires to support this trailer, I would have been happy, but they didn't. I will be happy to sell it and buy a more reliable product. Don't let the low price fool you. You get what you pay for.
- Tim, Arizona