2016 KZ Durango Gold 366FBT 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 KZ Durango Gold 366FBT 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Suzanne McGinnis from Texas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 KZ Durango Gold 366FBT View Listings

We wanted to rv full time and researched many rvs and floor plans. This one fit our needs. I truly believe it is a lemon and if I knew how to get the KZ company to take it back I would have it hauled straight to their front office. Besides the worst customer service ever.. we were accused of purposely damaging the unit.. when we took it to the dealer and they found that the back panel was coming loose and the welds on the inside frame were like pieces of bubble gum.. not holding any of the metal frame together, KZ refused to fix it because the warranty was two months expired. How can structural issues not be covered at any time?? And now,thanks to the knowledge and mechanic ability of my son in law, he has found that the axles' bolts are barely holding together. So I feel like we have been driving around a time bomb just waiting to collapse on the highway. Due to owing WAY more than a trade in would give us, we are stuck with it.
- Suzanne McGinnis, Texas