2016 Keystone Summerland 1700FQ Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Keystone Summerland 1700FQ Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

William L. DeLoach from Texas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Keystone Summerland 1700FQ View Listings

Like: the price. Dislike: everything. I purchased my 2016 Keystone Springdale Summerland model 1700 Travel Trailer on May 5, 2016 and have used it exactly twice (5 days). It has been in repair for over 100 days and counting for many quality issues.....most recently roof leaking in several places. I first noticed water damage the day I accepted delivery and was told the unit had just had fabric protection installed and that was the cause. After returning the unit for additional quality issues (e.g., toilet not holding water, refrigerator not working properly etc.) the dealer noticed the roof transition was pulled loose. As a result, major water damage occurred to the mattress, bedding etc. An additional issue occurred with the 7pin cable. It is too short. I have a 2015 Nissan Pathfinder with the 7pin jack on the passenger side of the bumper. The trailer 7pin cable pulled loose on my first trip. Upon pointing this out to the dealer service advisors, they simply rerouted the cable and said that is all that was needed. After I picked up the trailer following "fix" of previous quality issues, I had a near wreck with a 18 wheeler and once I got to my destination discovered the cable had again pulled loose and the cable head destroyed....thus I had no turn signals or brake lights. I went to a local dealer while on the road for an emergency fix and was told by the Tech, "the cable measured 7'8". It should measure 8'.
- William L. DeLoach, Texas