2016 Keystone Springdale Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Keystone Springdale Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Bobbi-lyn Kirton from Saskatchewan says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Keystone Springdale 201RDWE View Listings

So I want to know why you would make a 70 year old couple with health concerns pay for damage clearly done by factory defects. I have heard all kinds of complaints from Pik A Dilly company in Brandon and Springdale trailers. I am a camper owner myself and would never consider your dealership or your product ever again. My parents are Jim and Linda Kirton from Birch Hills Sk and there trailer is about 3 years old with very little mileage. The siding is coming apart and the walls are coming apart inside the camper. Literally fell apart from the inside. Absolutely garbage for almost $40000. I will go to Social Media and make sure everyone knows that you DO NOT STAND BEHIND YOUR PRODUCT. Shame on you!!
- Bobbi-lyn Kirton, Saskatchewan

2020-05-20 2016 Keystone Springdale 201RDWE View Listings

This is not my first rv but this has turned out to one of the worst I have seen. The workmanship is poor and a lot of materials are cheap. My last 5th wheel I had for 18 years and didn't have hardly any problems. But with this one just about every time I take it I have to spend 100 to 2000 in repairs. This is a very expensive rig.
- Rod Cole , California

2019-06-25 2016 Keystone Springdale 260TBWE View Listings

This is the only RV I've owned, so keep that perspective in mind. Overall, it has been a great experience and I have no doubt I will own another in the future. My favorite features are: The easy-to-clean, non-carpeted floors The separate Master Suite with a door Bunk beds at the opposite end of the trailer Simple and easy-to-use ammenities Light-weight and easy to tow with a 1/2 ton truck Large fresh-water tank Electronic awning My few nitpicks are: Once 2 people are standing in the living area, there's no room for anyone else While the trailer is easy to tow, it's basically a giant sail, killing my mileage. (9-10 mpg) I wish there were more room around the Master bed to move and change clothes I wish it came with 2 batteries, but that's super easy to fix Overall, I'm very pleased and would be buy it again. It handled rough fire roads, nasty storm conditions, and dry camping with ease.
- Michael Pollard, Oregon

2019-05-20 2016 Keystone Springdale 201RDWE View Listings

Extended warranty with 6 years left Anti-Sway Hookup- Blue Ox 2 Propane Tanks 2 Batteries AC/Heat Satellite Huge Water tank Surround Sound Stereo System Brand new Queen size bed Two step entrance Outdoor Shower Outdoor Flood Light Outdoor Outlet Electric Awning LED Outdoor Lights Outdoor Speakers Large Back Window Tiled backsplash kitchen and bathroom
- ndix777, Montana

2016-09-01 2016 Keystone Springdale 282BHWE View Listings

This is our first RV and so far it has been a pleasant experience. Of course, there were some things that needed to be fixed right out of the gates, but that happens with all RV's. Curtis Trailers has taken good care of me and everything has been covered under warranty. One thing I really don't care for are the electric jacks. There too sensitive. The old scissor jacks are prob better but they don't come standard on it. Headed out this weekend which will be our 6th trip since buying in March. Overall we are enjoying our first trailer.
- Aron, Oregon