2016 Keystone Springdale 201RDWE Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Keystone Springdale 201RDWE Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Bobbi-lyn Kirton from Saskatchewan says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Keystone Springdale 201RDWE View Listings

So I want to know why you would make a 70 year old couple with health concerns pay for damage clearly done by factory defects. I have heard all kinds of complaints from Pik A Dilly company in Brandon and Springdale trailers. I am a camper owner myself and would never consider your dealership or your product ever again. My parents are Jim and Linda Kirton from Birch Hills Sk and there trailer is about 3 years old with very little mileage. The siding is coming apart and the walls are coming apart inside the camper. Literally fell apart from the inside. Absolutely garbage for almost $40000. I will go to Social Media and make sure everyone knows that you DO NOT STAND BEHIND YOUR PRODUCT. Shame on you!!
- Bobbi-lyn Kirton, Saskatchewan

2020-05-20 2016 Keystone Springdale 201RDWE View Listings

This is not my first rv but this has turned out to one of the worst I have seen. The workmanship is poor and a lot of materials are cheap. My last 5th wheel I had for 18 years and didn't have hardly any problems. But with this one just about every time I take it I have to spend 100 to 2000 in repairs. This is a very expensive rig.
- Rod Cole , California

2019-05-20 2016 Keystone Springdale 201RDWE View Listings

Extended warranty with 6 years left Anti-Sway Hookup- Blue Ox 2 Propane Tanks 2 Batteries AC/Heat Satellite Huge Water tank Surround Sound Stereo System Brand new Queen size bed Two step entrance Outdoor Shower Outdoor Flood Light Outdoor Outlet Electric Awning LED Outdoor Lights Outdoor Speakers Large Back Window Tiled backsplash kitchen and bathroom
- ndix777, Montana