2016 Keystone Montana High Country 375FL 5th Wheel

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Keystone Montana High Country 375FL 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Greg Streeter from South Dakota says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Keystone Montana High Country 375FL View Listings

The absolute worst FW i have owned. I have had 2 other Montana's, an 02 and an 09 and now this POS 16. the wall was pulled apart by the slide, wall beam not welded properly, closet fell apart, recliner broken, roof coming off screws striped,moldings coming loose, sound system is terrible, window shades falling apart,A/C wired wrong,front thermostat runs rear A/C, rear thermostat runs front,shower faucet striped and leaking, I have seen better quality in a $4000 Coleman, but i paid substantially more. To say i'm disappointed, would be an under statement. It's So SAD. BEWARE!!!!
- Greg Streeter, South Dakota

2020-10-12 2016 Keystone Montana High Country 375FL View Listings

We liked the floor plan. The biggest issue we had was the bedroom closet at the rear of the camper. One the first trip out any items placed on shelf fell off and the shelf dropped down due to lack of support. The clothes bar completely bent making it completely useless. I called keystone to report this design flaw and they took my information but never heard anything back from them. We reinforced all of the shelves and placed a center support for the top shelf. So far no issues with that any more. The front air conditioner did not cool down front part of camper and had to be taken to dealership for repair. The fireplace heater had to be replaced after just a year. There were no manuals provided for camper or lift system. I did have an issue with an error code on the lift system during a camping trip. Thank goodness I had tech person from dealer on speed dial. They were very knowledgeable and helpful.
- Johnnie O. Yother Jr., Georgia

2017-05-28 2016 Keystone Montana High Country 375FL View Listings

I have owned my Montanna for a year now and is by Far the best rv that I have owned! Beautiful inside and out. Nice durable furrniture. Spacious bathroom with a awesome shower. Master bedroom with king size bed. Plenty of storage. I pull this beast with a f250 6.7 powerstroke and it pulls very nicely. I will definitely buy a Montanna again.
- Roy Henderson, Texas