2016 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Ingrid Suitor from Alberta says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

This unit is by far the biggest piece of crap we have ever owned!! There have been so many problems I don't have the time or patience to list them all!!! I'm sure it was put together by kids with bubble gum! Keystone could care less about trying to help us and our dealer wasn't a whole lot better. We took the unit south last fall and two blinds fell off so we sat there in Yuma with blankets on the window of what was basically a new unit. There aren't words to describe how disgusting the panels on the fridge door are! We stupidly bought it at an RV show, I asked the salesman about the doors, he said oh it was because so many people had been through the unit and they would replace them which they did, however they failed to tell us it would be on our warranty for a unit we never even had off the lot!! They are a total embarrassment and cannot be cleaned, full of marks and scratches from just everyday use and the door has never shut properly either. The list goes on and on, we've only owned it for a little over a year and are in the process of replacing it with a Forest River product. If anyone is thinking of buying this unit or any Keystone product, please please think again!! It will be the biggest and most costly mistake you ever made! My blood boils everytime I think about this piece of junk!!!
- Ingrid Suitor, Alberta