2016 Keystone Montana High Country 293RK 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Keystone Montana High Country 293RK 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Kathy S from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Keystone Montana High Country 293RK View Listings

Love my Highcountry BUT! BEWARE of Keystone RV Products! My High Country has had more than 20+ repairs during the 1st year of warranty and the dealer had it 130+ days of my Warranty! THE BIGGEST KICKERS WERE my CRE3000 Axle Alignment system fasteners/bolts came out while traveling in Wyoming out of the mountains. Could have been KILLED! My rubber roof 17 months of ownership was leaking into kitchen from the air/return under the central A/C to find out at a service center that KEYSTONE sent me to had a 3in dia. piece of roofing missing with a screw hole in the center of it where the factory tried to install the A/C and missed the return. they never repaired it and sent the coach out of the factory to LazyDays of Florida where I purchased it and the problem. Now I am concerned about black mold growing inside my walls and roof. Lets add the list of problems the 1st 6 months of ownership: toilet not holding water, screw under capret infront of bed, 10' exterior siding blew off 1st day of taking it off the lot (factory missed most all the sheetmetal of panel to attach to the unit), bedroom closet lite not working, no hot water, pantry shelving collapsed, refrig. moulding falling off, DVD stops in the middle of EVERY movie, window shades broken (most every one) in the down position and would not retract, recliner broken and hardware fell off under chair, kitchen pip under sink leaked, fuse box clicking all the time intermittently, living front window seal leaks, table splitting down center, large slide sticks and does not align outside at bottom, large slide makes loud banging noise upon cycling in/out, TV in livingroom always fuzzy when hooked to cable, large awning is coming out of framing at rear of awning, stove top floats during travel, large slide frt top cable got slack and broke, livinging room sound bar not loud enough and beeps, weather strip on outside RH cubbie door came down, stablizer panel does not stop showing error messages (had to reset 3 times), battery started dying about 1 yr of ownership and will not hold charge. I have owned 2 Keystone products; this unit and a 2008 Keystone Fuzion Toy Hauler (great unit)... I wish Keystone would agree to buy this unit back thru Lemon Law... Owner Relations is a JOKE,,, nothing but the run around. I paid myself for the repair to my rubber roof, dead battery & recliner repairs (2nd repair). THEY DONT CARE.... DO NOT BUY KEYSTONE EVER!
- Kathy S, Florida