2016 Keystone Montana 3911FB 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Keystone Montana 3911FB 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Kim Chapman from Mississippi says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Keystone Montana 3911FB View Listings

Purchased my Montana Dec 2016. When I was moving into it I hung my clothes in the closets and the whole rack fell, the master bath toilet leaked, and the underbelly hatched leaked. Dealer came out the same day and fixed the closet and the master bath toilet. Hatched leaked again and the dealer came out and fixed it. Ended up leaving and coming to Mississippi. Recently, I had to put it in the shop for the following: 1. Rear A/C leaked when it rained - dealer said it was over tightened and replaced the gasket. IT STILL LEAKS 2. Front A/C doesn't cycle properly - dealer checked it and said they could not find anything wrong - I CAN SET IT ON 70 AND IT WILL NOT COME ON. HAVE TO TURN IT OFF AND WAIT ABOUT 10 SEC AND TURN IT BACK ON AND IT COMES ON. 3. Shower leaks into the underbelly - replaced the show drain - THE SHOWER STILL LEAKS. 4. Kitchen cabinets have a very musky smell - dealer could not find anything wrong. WHEN YOU PULL OUT THE DRAWERS IN THE KITCHEN YOU CAN SEE THAT THE BOLTS ARE RUSTED. 5. Main awning leaks when it rains. Dealer says the drip rain wasn't caulked correctly so they re-caulked it. STILL LEAKS 6. Front hatch for the underbelly leaks. Dealer stated that the door gasket was not installed properly so they replaced it. STILL LEAKS 7. Bottom drawers on my dresser did not close. The supports were not mounted at all. THANK GOODNESS THAT IS FIXED. 8. My stairs going into the bedroom made an awful noise. The bracing for was broken. THAT IS FIXED. So here I am in Mississippi and I am living in my trailer because of my job and I need to put it BACK in the shop one week later. My husband works out of the country so to get it to and from the shop it cost me $ 150 each way, I have to take everything out of my frig (just went to SAMS and restocked my frig) and find somewhere to stay while it is in the shop. Called Montana and they are not willing to accommodate me for any of my cost. They did inform me that I needed to get the leaks fixed to prevent further damage - really. I have owned a fifth wheel off and on for the past 20 years. If I ever get my Montana to a point that I can get rid of it or trade it in I will NEVER buy another Keystone product. The RV park that I am in has 5 Montana's in it that the A/C leaks - why doesn't Keystone issue a recall?
- Kim Chapman, Mississippi

2021-01-14 2016 Keystone Montana 3911FB View Listings

We purchased this RV in February of 2020 from Camper Clinic II in Buda Tx. As the dealer was delivering it it blew out a tire and tore up the underside. The dealer didn't want to fix it and I had to go around the service mgnr to get it fixed in a timely manner. Service was backed up 4 months. We finally received it and have had nothing but problems every since. 2 service calls for the AC units, Propane regulator had to be replaced, Black water valve had to be replaced, Front door doesn't shut right, hinges are bent, Kitchen sink faucet leaks from handle, Fire place doesn't shut off, Toilet doesn't shut off and floods. Keystone doesn't offer a service dept. to help, their only response is to take it back to the dealer. Now we know why the dealer was backed up 4 months. Not how I planned to spend my retirement.
- Val, Texas