2016 Keystone Montana 3791RD 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Keystone Montana 3791RD 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

david and sharon zimmerman from South Carolina says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Keystone Montana 3791RD View Listings

we bought our 5th wheel on 6/30/2015 since then we have had a problem with the air condition was replace in the summer time when it was hot had to also replace the mother board when it was cold the furnace didn't work then again this summer the same air conditioner didn't work we had a dealer come out to check the air conditioner the service rep stated he thought it was the mother board again when I called 3 weeks later to find out when the board was coming in fred the manager of service stated that's not what the service rep said that there was nothing wrong with it my husband got extremely upset because this is not the first time this happened so its hot in the summer and cold in the winter this is ridiculous that you buy a brand new 5th wheel and you are treated like garbage we have found a very reputable service person who actually knows how to fix rv's all that was wrong with our 5th wheel air conditioner was sensor a $14.00 part that dealer couldn't detect the service expert fixed the sensor in less 15min I will never use that dealer ever again and my daughter and son in law are looking for a 5th wheel and they wont be looking there and I will make sure there are other people that don't make the same mistake that we have made my husband will not even go there for any supplies at that store a dicrutalled owner of a Montana keystone model no. 3791rd
- david and sharon zimmerman, South Carolina

2019-07-06 2016 Keystone Montana 3791RD View Listings

Perfect for full time living or travel with this 4 season package! This floor plan gives the feeling of separate space like a house. The design provides much more storage space underneath that passes through for easy access from either side.
- Kim Boytos, Florida