2016 Keystone Montana 3711FL 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Keystone Montana 3711FL 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Robert Land from Georgia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Keystone Montana 3711FL View Listings

Bought this RV in late November and the 1st time a heavy rain hit I get woke up with water dripping on my head and the TV from a leak aroundnthe air conditioner. A local RV dealer stated that it just needs to be tighten but if over tightened the gasket would have to be replaced. No big deal right, WRONG. Keystone will only repair the leak at a Keystone dealer. That is only a 100 miles away. So instead of standing by their products that want me to endure the cost to get it to them, pay for living arrangements and then the cost to return. So instead of going to a local RV dealer which is literally out the back door it is the consumer that has to jump through hoops to fix a poor quality product.
- Robert Land, Georgia

2020-09-12 2016 Keystone Montana 3711FL View Listings

Biggest waste of money Ever! Trash.. id rather burn my money than own anything this company builds or throws together.. should be a CRIME TO TAKE MONEY only to sell them garbage.. axles fall apart, slides are junk.. dont buy.. you have been warned..
- Frank b, Oregon

2019-06-25 2016 Keystone Montana 3711FL View Listings

I have waited 7 years to purchase a Montana and it has been a total disappointment as to the quality of the unit. I have had several leaks in the unit. The slides keep jumping of the track. I have had the refrigerator replaced. The furniture is pealing and I only used the recliner twice and on the third time the handle came off in my hand. The cabinet doors keep opening while traveling and when I open the slide it gets caught and breaks. Overall a big disappointment on this unit and I wish I had bought a different unit from another manufacturer cause all Keystone says is sorry your out of warranty and are no help to me. For me I purchased the unit June 2017 and it was out of warranty before I purchased it. For them to put inferior furniture in what they call a luxury unit and does not last but 3 years before falling apart in not very good. I will never purchase any unit from this company and steer others away from them.
- Tommy Assad, Georgia

2019-04-10 2016 Keystone Montana 3711FL View Listings

Horrible, buy something else. Trust me, they are made so cheap now you dont want them. There are so many better options for an rv now. You pay mid range price for this but get low end build. Buy a jayco,redwood landmark or something like that.
- Johnny Robinson , Florida

2017-05-01 2016 Keystone Montana 3711FL View Listings

Buying a keystone product is the worst mistake I have made. We bought new unit to get a warrantee and have now found out that Keystone does not stand behind their products. I have continued to contact keystone customer service every 2 days and they do not ever call you back and have been no help in getting the unit fixed. Ours has been in the shop twice and the second time it has been there for almost 3 months. The shop still does not have the big issue of the slides working out while going down the road fixed. Here are some of the problems: The ac units will not cool the rv, the trim is falling off the insides of the slides, the rear ac duct leaks water onto the bed when the ac cycles or it rains, the convection oven makes so much noise you can hear it outside, the fresh water tank leaks, the in-command system does not work half the time and there is no way to override it to turn on the interior or exterior lights, it also disconnects every time that you try to move a slide in or out. These are only a few of the 30+ issues with the new unit. Also while sitting at the shop for almost 3 months, there have been 2 hail storms go though, so now we have hail damage. AND KEYSTONE DOES NOT CARE
- Scott Hoffman, Tennessee