2016 Keystone Montana 362RD 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Keystone Montana 362RD 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Toni church from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Keystone Montana 362RD View Listings

Traded in a 2005 5th wheel Montana fir a 2016 or 17 5th wheel Montana High Country. We love the lay out and it seems to be a solid made camper. Our old one was 35 feet long, this one 40.5. This camper does not have near the storage as the old one, which I have learned to live with. I am a little disappointed as the quality seems to not be as good as the older one. There is a cabinet for a washer/shower hookup, yet the cabinet door will not open enough that you could put a washer/dryer in it. The door hits the trim of a slide out. There is another cabinet door in the kitchen that does the same thing, making it hard to use these cabinets. In the bedroom, the trim on a cabinet is covered with an adhesive liner, and that will not stick across the top of the cabinet. I have tried gluing it down, but it doesn't stick. We have had a few other small issues. We have had this camper only 3 weeks. The room with bunks,we did not receive a ladder , which means you crawl up on the cabinet with the TV on one side, or on the recliner chairs on the other side to get up there. I love the camper, but you would think for what this thing cost, the quality would be some better. I am totally amazed that they made cabinethat doors like that. And in these new campers, you need every bit of your space.
- Toni church, Florida