2016 Keystone Cougar 31SQB Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Keystone Cougar 31SQB Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Nadine Mahan from Missouri says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Keystone Cougar 31SQB View Listings

We started having problems with this camper almost as soon as we got it home the end of Feb 2017. With in 3 weeks wr had the following issues. 1. The fresh water tank had a bad seam and was leaking causing water to seep into my bedroom floor. 2. Even with 1 air conditioner I could not run my camper on 30 amps. I had to use 50 amp. 3. The shower surround was pulling away from the wall. 4. The batteries would not stay charged. 5. The cabinet door under the sink was falling apart. 6. The dealer did not remove the transportation pin from the CD/DVD player. They had the camper for almost a month. We were able to take the camper on one camping weekend Memorial Day weekend. We realized the 30 amp would not work while preparing for this trip, however, since we could use the 50 amp we were waiting for something else to go wrong before we fixed it. In the last week we have noticed 2 seam trim pieces are coming down exposing the seam. Tonight (8/18/17) we notice the underbelly is drooping and appears to have liquid trapped. All in addition to the 30 amp hook up issue. I feel like this camper is falling apart around me, and I am certain my husband feels the same!
- Nadine Mahan, Missouri