2016 Keystone Bullet Premier 30RIPR Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Keystone Bullet Premier 30RIPR Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Machineguy from Kansas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Keystone Bullet Premier 30RIPR View Listings

We really like all the features of this trailer....the layout is very comfortable...we have read warranty reviews of keystone mfg and they don't seem to be very favorable.....mostly do to the fading of the front cap.....on 2014 modules with the front cap being brown....ours is black and is not showing any fading after 1 year....hoping this is a new cap design and they have addressed that issue.....I can tell you we have had a couple of issues that were minor and the dealer had no issues fixing immediately....I think if you buy from a reputable dealer that is the most important aspect of satisfaction.....we bought from Flinthills RV in Andover, KS and I would definitely buy again from them even if it was a different mfg.
- Machineguy, Kansas

2017-01-27 2016 Keystone Bullet Premier 30RIPR View Listings

Well we pick up RV and went out for a 1200 km 3 day holiday toad very well behind2012 f-150 . We got back with some issues screws in corner cabinet stiped and the glass doors fell off in my hands fixed with thicker screws shower leaked and fuse box was crooked the dealer fixed iimidatly and I picked it up the next day and on the way home a rock broke the large window in bedroom I was told by dealer as it was a frameless window I had to replace whole window widow was $800.00 laybour to replace was $700.00 so I whet to a glass company they cut a piece of tinted 3mm glass and sold me a tub of auto glass glue cost was $130.00 and took me a hour to remove old glass and glue and to install new glass and now we love our trailer more than motorhome we had and toad veicale behind but if you own any type of RV you had better be mechanically inclined or you won't have a good experience
- Patrick Bryson, Saskatchewan