2016 Forest River Salem Hemisphere Travel Trailers RVs Reviews (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Forest River Salem Hemisphere Travel Trailers RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Ken Baker from Texas says:

Have you owned any 2016 Forest River Salem Hemisphere Travel Trailers RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Forest River Salem Hemisphere 282RK View Listings

This is a great RV. I purchased it Dec 2015 and have used it several times this spring/summer. It is very comfortable for 4 and easy to tow. I have had NO issues at all with the Unit. The quality is superb.
- Ken Baker, Texas

2019-07-12 2016 Forest River Salem Hemisphere 282RK View Listings

Bought brand new because we didn't want problems from an older one.....yeah right. Drove it home, opened it up, window decor was laying on couch, cupboard door under sink was apart and laying on floor ( my husband used liquid nails to put it back together), then the whole door fell off the hinges, Put fresh water hose on to get ready to go camping, came back out of house, and apparently there was no valve on the fresh water hose and all the water was running out. (Husband had to run around and get a valve and fix so we could go to our destination), under their protective rug in the doorway was a slit in the flooring. Didn't see until I put our rug down and took theirs out. Lifted the storage door over the bed to get a game out, and the door fell off the hinges and hit me in the head leaving a dent and a mark it hit so hard! Buyer beware! Cheap, Cheap, Cheap! I would of kept my older camper if I knew I would have to pay 15 years for such a cheap built, fall apart, parts missing, broken kitchen light camper!!! It won't last 15 years!!
- SXA1030@yahoo.com, Ohio

2018-08-25 2016 Forest River Salem Hemisphere 29BH View Listings

We have camped in for five times it is in excellent condition just wanting to move from a travel trailer to Fifth wheel. Purchased a cover for it last December never used still in box. Comes with E2 hitch making it easy to pull. Great to camp in with available to accommodate 10 people.
- Tony Eden, Tennessee

2017-07-17 2016 Forest River Salem Hemisphere 312QBUD View Listings

I bought this camper in June 2016 and took it out for the first time, had issues from the start. The stabilizers didn't work, had issues with outside kitchen door. Now roof had to be replaced. don't buy.
- Jimmy, Florida

2017-07-04 2016 Forest River Salem Hemisphere 286RL View Listings

I have nothing but trouble from day one.whats wrong, tires,awning, sink, the walls seperated,trim never nailed, stripped out screws every where, 1 year old you touch skylight and it crumbles,ect ect do not buy one of these trailes
- Rodney Perysian, Texas