2016 Coachmen Apex Ultra-Lite Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Coachmen Apex Ultra-Lite Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Todd S. from North Carolina says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Coachmen Apex Ultra-Lite 250RLS View Listings

Over all review for this brand/model quality was excellent with being built well from what I've experienced. But I give credit to my dealership from where I purchased. From the knowledgeable friendly staff, that took the time to help us choose & answer questions and not push us into buying something we didn't need or want helped us make our decision. We've been camping very frequently in our TT for all of the summer in 2016 with this make & model#. I'd say to anyone who might ask me about my camper to try Forest River's COACHMEN APEX 250RLS Ultra Light out. BUT find a very well knowledgeable dealership before purchasing. This dealership really goes over , inspecting the campers well before they are put out on the lot before there sold. So many times I've read reviews on people how they don't do there homework on a dealership/camper shopping but going on brand name alone can not cut it with me. All I'm saying is make sure you're dealership takes care of you & is by far the key ingredient who does what they say & does what's best for the purchaser!!! That will keep'em coming back in future sales, building a trusting relationship for generations to come. COUNTRY ROADS RV CENTER LEXINGTON,N.C.
- Todd S., North Carolina

2017-10-27 2016 Coachmen Apex Ultra-Lite 276BHSS View Listings

We "ordered" our new unit after 8mnths looking & comparing, & We "TRUSTED" Coachman's good name. Over 120 problems & we're still seeking their high standards in camping pleasure. We'll have to let you know if they replace or refund. We feel the wood is compromised beyond reasonable repair. The staples do not hold, & it might possibly be ALL due to a flimsy frame. They have been very concerned. Sometimes a refund is the only answer.
- Stephen Deutsch, Florida