2015 Winnebago Vista 36Y Class A - Gas RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Winnebago Vista 36Y Class A - Gas RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

SAMMY HENDRIX from Georgia says:

This rv is overall rating at 100%, great livability, overall quality is wounderful, floor plan is great, drives and towes great, warranty was good.

Have you owned any 2015 Winnebago Vista 36Y Class A - Gas RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Winnebago Vista 36Y View Listings

- SAMMY HENDRIX, Georgia

2019-06-28 2015 Winnebago Vista 36Y View Listings

Purchasing this 2015 Winnebago 36Y Motorhome was a big mistake! From day one, I've had electrical problems ! The first day my leveling jacks blew a fuse. I purchased this motorhome in August of 2018. It is now June of 2019. Both of my air conditioners won't work. My washer/dryer stopped working. My ignition system is hit, or miss. and my awnings won't work. This Motorhome has been an electrical time bomb ! Luckily I purchased the ultimate warranty. We'll see if this situation is covered. I'm not going to hold my breath ! I now have to wait two months for the Winnebago repair people in Mocksville North Carolina to attempt to fix these problems. It's Hotter than Hell here, and I have to wait two months ! I passed dissatisfied long ago ! I'll never buy any Winnebago product again !
- Sheila Pardel, North Carolina