2015 Winnebago Sightseer 35G Class A - Gas RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Winnebago Sightseer 35G Class A - Gas RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Ben There from Illinois says:

Have you owned any 2015 Winnebago Sightseer 35G Class A - Gas RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Winnebago Sightseer 35G View Listings

Went to the dealership almost 100 miles away to buy a part for my 5th wheel and left purchasing the Sightseer 35G . This is a great floor plan in my opinion tons of room in the lounge and kitchen. Usually its just two of us but recently had 9 adults sitting comfortably inside for cocktails when it began to rain outside. When it stopped we stayed inside it was so relaxing and convenient to have the kitchen and refrigerator close by. The bedroom is just the right size. It is in the back and uses only enough floor space that is needed for the time that we spend in there sleeping or doing laundry(I have the optional washer and dryer). The bath is split (shower on one side split by the hallway to the bedroom and the toilet sink on the other) I never liked this configuration before but I finally figured out that by closing the sliding doors to the bedroom and the kitchen creates one large bath and that works for me. It drives like what you would expect on the F53 chassis, but since i have completed some suspension upgrades and Wow what a difference, with these mods I would say the driving is now 4star not 3. I gave warranty support 3 stars because their dealership network in a major metro area like Chicagoland is very limited, you would think they would have better exposure in one of the closest major markets to their factory. They loose out to some of the other manufacturers that are winning here.
- Ben There , Illinois

2019-09-17 2015 Winnebago Sightseer 35G View Listings

3 three sides and three TVs washer and dryer two different kinds of shades automatic awning ice maker and water filter large shower sleep number bed King large u-shaped couch lights in the storage backup camera surround sound
- Linda Olivarez, California