2015 Winnebago Sightseer 30A Class A - Gas RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Winnebago Sightseer 30A Class A - Gas RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Bill Waters from California says:

Have you owned any 2015 Winnebago Sightseer 30A Class A - Gas RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Winnebago Sightseer 30A View Listings

2015 sightseer less than 7000 miles 1st trip to yellowstone had cut trip short, back to san diego, 6 weeks in shop for multiple repairs. Recall on steps 6-8 months later due to possible popping out during driving. This trip, 7-2016, engine dies coming down mountains out of St george utah to mesquite. No power steering no brakes, put my family's lives in jeopardy. Hour and a half on the side of the freeway with no cell service. My son holding a hand written sign to call cops or tow. Finally started and made it down the mountain( much to my wife's reluctance). Called winnebago told to take it to ford, ford fixed it saying it was due to fuel pump grounds put on painted surface/ or painted over causing fuel pump to short out. This negligence could have cost lives but ford and winnebago want to blame each other neither want to pay for the repairs. Family is to scared to use rv anymore, $110,000 for a ticking time bomb.
- Bill Waters , California

2015-05-10 2015 Winnebago Sightseer 30A View Listings

Bought this motorhome without first driving it, what a mistake. The engine is so noisy, plus loud road noise, my wife and I could hardly have a conversation. The worse part was when I had to suddenly hit the brake the brake my shin hit the hard sharp plastic skirt at bottom of display panel cutting my shin and making it impossible for me to drive safely. Dealer would not make a reasonable offer of exchange for another model. After putting 68 miles on it he offered me only $29,900 less than what I paid for it. I had to dump it at a $20,000 loss. Took 4 months to sell it at that.
- Darrell Smith, Texas