2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 31K Class C RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 31K Class C RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Dan Kelly from New York says:

Have you owned any 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 31K Class C RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 31K View Listings

I took possession of my new RV a week ago. Ford engine had a severe oil leak that the dealer didn't notice. It was taken back to the dealer and repaired. This could have been a very nasty surprise if I had left right away on my planned cross country National Park tour. Other issues found: -Shower surround is badly cracked around the bottom lip, caulking is also cracked with open seams. -Top edge of the roof, along the left front has open seam with cracked caulking. -Side bump out rubber seal at the top rear corner is torn. -Looking underneath, angled cuts of the square tubing used for the camper body supports are not painted at all, and already show rust. There is also a fairly significant amount of rust beginning on the underside. To date, this unit has only been driven from the manufacturer to the dealer, for a total of less than 1000 miles, and then to my home (7 miles). -There are unsealed wiring entries from underneath into the RV body. -Each time the AC unit fan ran, sawdust kept blowing out of the vents. I had to remove all the vent opening, run the fan, and bang on the ceiling starting at the AC unit and moving down to each vent opening to clear it all out. Simply using a vacuum attachment on the hole saw that cut the openings in the paneling would have prevented having to deal with this. I am pretty disappointed in my first RV purchase. The dealer has been correcting issues as I find them, but this is a brand new RV and if there had been a decent quality control inspection before it left the Winnebago plant I would have expected these issues to be be found and corrected. I had to rate the Manufacturer Warranty/Support, but I have not had deal with Winnebago as of yet. The dealer has been correcting them for me. I marked it as a 3 but would have left it blank if accepted.
- Dan Kelly, New York