2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B Class C RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B Class C RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Debbie Suderno from California says:

Have you owned any 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B Class C RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B View Listings

Excellent RV! The bed in corner has no privacy and it diets higher so shorter people like my daughter who is 5'0" needs a stool to get up. When there are 2 people in bed, it's hard for my daughter to scoot around me when I'm next to bathroom and difficult to scoot around when my daughter is laying next to bathroom in bed. I wish the bed was lower and had privacy but that's it. Besides that it is very comfortable to drive and space to sit down sitting comfortably.
- Debbie Suderno, California

2016-09-22 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B View Listings

Easy to drive. Comfortable drive on the interstate and I am able to keep of with traffic flow. I've have purchased this vehicle 18 months ago. Air condition performs great in hot weather. The size of the vehicle makes it easy to park in most state parks and national parks. I returned the vehicle to dealership during the first few months due to a broken antenna crank and water was getting in to the mini storage compartment on the passenger side. I am overall happy with this vehicle.
- Percy, Georgia