2015 Winnebago Brave 26A Class A - Gas RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Winnebago Brave 26A Class A - Gas RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any 2015 Winnebago Brave 26A Class A - Gas RVs? Write a review

2019-08-02 2015 Winnebago Brave 26A View Listings

My wife and I lived full-time in our 2015 Winnebago Brave 26a Mellow Yellow with two lab mixes for 8 months traveling around the United States. What sold us on this RV more than anything was the exterior. The designers at Winnebago nailed it with this retro style! We loved everything about the aesthetic on the outside. Somehow they managed to make a retro look without going overboard. Even the Gen-Xers and Boomers had to double take to decide if it was a 1970s model or a new model. The interior carried over a little too much of the yellow accents for our taste, but we were easily able to reupholster some things to give it a more home-like look and feel. There was a ton of space to live even without a slide, and we enjoyed not having to worry about another moving part and the complications we've heard people have with their slides. The engine was reliable and never gave us any trouble. We left with 19k miles and returned with 34k miles with oil changes every 3k-5k miles. Generator was sound and all appliances continued to work without a hitch even with everyday use. Overall we would recommend this RV to anyone looking for a reliable option and a unique look.
- Evan, Georgia

2017-10-01 2015 Winnebago Brave 26A View Listings

I was initially concerned about driving an RV due to its size and weight. This RV handles excellently. I have driven it thrice from NY to Florida without any problems/ handling was fantastic. It had excellent layout, with ample sleeping space. I read the other reviews, of which I am always suspicious of authenticity. There are no plumbing issues, no broken things, no unfinished details. Plus, didnt they check it out before purchase and didn't they buy a warranty?! This machine was made in America and shows the quality of American craftsmanship. It starts on a dime, runs smooth, has cool features and clearly was a well thought out machine. The 2015 Brave also has a really neat electric table that comes out from beneath the sofa. I am impressed and believe it is worth a look at.
- Michael , New York