2015 Tiffin Allegro Red 33AA Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Tiffin Allegro Red 33AA Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Linda jones from California says:

Have you owned any 2015 Tiffin Allegro Red 33AA Class A - Diesel RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Tiffin Allegro Red 33AA View Listings

We purchased this style 2015 Allegro Red 6 months ago. Going from a 25 footer to the diesel 35 ft. The difference is the comfort, livability, quiet ride. We really love it, no complaints, taking it over mountains in California on almost every trip. Have not noticed any drive problems, and happy to have this size rig. We did not want larger, we wanted to fit in most national park campsites. I believe Tiffin tries to give you all that they can for the price. Very roomy floor plan. We chose the booth and table for another small bed option for grandkids.
- Linda jones, California

2018-08-04 2015 Tiffin Allegro Red 33AA View Listings

The Tiffin Allegro Red 33aa is one of the best small diesel pusher RV on the market. While considered an entry level dIesel pusher the size is perfect for long weekends as well as months on the road. We spent 2 weeks in Yellowstone in may with one night of snow and keep very comfortable with the fireplace as our heat source. The engine provides plenty of power and will maintain uphill speeds of 45 mph mostly passing trucks even while pulling our Jeep. We have enjoyed our Tiffin so much we are planning on full time RVing in a new Phaeton 40 foot.
- Dubnow, Rich, Oregon

2017-05-08 2015 Tiffin Allegro Red 33AA View Listings

We have found this RV very livable. The Tiffin quality is the best and while we have had problems (small) the local dealer has been excellent in the repairs. The fuel mileage is 13 Imperial MPG which is great ad it tows the Chevrolet Equinox with no problems, The Freightliner chassis provides for a very smooth ride and I do not get tired driving it.
- Wayne Kucheran, Alberta

2016-06-28 2015 Tiffin Allegro Red 33AA View Listings

I bought this allegro red 33a after my husband passed away it is smaller than are older one nice features 4 slides makes it very roomy fireplace cozy feature cabinets are well made. An king bed is a treat easy to manure being short wheel base after getting used to the cummins I'm getting to like it better like the ease of leveling and set up is Easy as I travel by myself I do enjoy this rig except a little underpowered tow a jeep cheerode great on the freeways and bathroom is a little tight but overall thumbs up and customer service is good
- Linda M DeVoe, South Dakota