2015 Tiffin Allegro 36LA Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Tiffin Allegro 36LA Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Dave Caswell from Arkansas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Tiffin Allegro 36LA View Listings

The allegro 36LA is one of the best MHs out there. It was designed to compete with entry level diesel pushers and it certainly does. When the Sumo option is added to the chassis it becomes a very comfortable ride and handling is excellent. Tiffin quality and support is at the top of the industry. The 36LA floor plan is one of the most useable out there. For the first few weeks we owned it, we were regularly being surprised by some thoughtful addition Tiffin had made. The inside TV is placed over the fireplace and in front of the ‘L’ couch, which is very comfortable. Unlike some, the kitchen area has plenty of work space with everything the chef needs. There are 3 options that I didn’t think we needed until we had them: the half bath, the electric fireplace [great for chilly mornings], and the washer/dryer combo [we love it!]. With the bedroom slide, lots of closet space, and large rear bath, this has been a great MH. We normally tow a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited [4400 LBS] and have never had an issue traveling throughout the country even in the mountains. We’ve loved it for 3 years! Take a look at the floor plan and you’ll see why we do. The Tiffin Allegro 36LA is the top rated gas MH by the RV Consumer Group. So before spending $50K more on a diesel pusher, take a look at the Tiffin Allegro 36LA.
- Dave Caswell, Arkansas

2017-04-07 2015 Tiffin Allegro 36LA View Listings

I purchased my Tiffin Allegro 36LA brand new and I must say that I LOVE this coach. The floor plan feels more like an apartment than that of a motorhome. As a 4th time buyer of a high dollar RV, the overall quality of a Tiffin Motorhome exceeded my expectations. The good folks working at Tiffin in Red Bay are not only very friendly to work with regarding warranty matters, I feel it also VERY important to mention that the good folks at Tiffin have honored repairing a good number of manufacturers issues well into the second year of my ownership. The key for me was to stay in communication and let Tiffin know of my concerns early on in my particular case. Most of my concerns were small matters to fix and since my plan is to keep this RV for many many years to come, I had to know my motorhome was as close to perfect as possible. I am happy to report my coach is feeling pretty perfect today. If I have to do it all over again, I would absolutely buy another Tiffin Motorhome.
- Robert Mann, California