2015 Thor Motor Coach Windsport 34J Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Thor Motor Coach Windsport 34J Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Kevin McDonald from New Jersey says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Thor Motor Coach Windsport 34J View Listings

Only have had the coach for a couple of months, but so far we love it. Easy to drive, easy to set up. No issues after taking delivery. So far quality and workmanship seem to be fine. Look forward to spring so we can really start to use it more.
- Kevin McDonald, New Jersey

2019-11-16 2015 Thor Motor Coach Windsport 34J View Listings

I bought this rv in 2016 it looked real good when I got it ,but it didn't take long before it started to fall apart,first trip the frig. cooled good I mean real good it froze every thing in it,even on the warmest setting,I had to take it to two different repair shops to finally get it fixed.The thermostat was behind the insulation. Within a year the paint started to fade,and the decals were turning black it looks like when they were installed someone put there hands on the sticky part on the inside you can see finger prints and hand prints under the decal and they are turning black.The wood under the slide out is getting dry root and I live in southern Arizona,the screws that hold the trim on the elide out are rusted out. The generator also has problems,it shuts off with a code It was a power surge code and no one can seem to fix it. I have owned 3 motor homes and this one is the biggest piece of crap that I have ever owned.unfortunately I can't post any pics. If you want to see them e-mail me at rvrfsh@yahoo.com and I will send you some. Let me say in closing that I will never buy another Thor product.
- Clyde Aldrich, Arizona

2019-01-08 2015 Thor Motor Coach Windsport 34J View Listings

Overall when we call Thor they have been very helpful. A recent issue came up with the "pleather" on the couch, driver/passenger seats, and the dinette. We bought the coach new in 2015, and have had many enjoyable trips. During the last trip in November 2018, seemingly overnight, the pleather started to disintegrate. It is peeling and noticeable holes have appeared. Our coach is out of warranty, but we called Thor to see if they were aware of a wide-spread problem or manufacturer defects. We talked with several representatives and a supervisor over several days. Their repeated point was that the coach was out of warranty, and nothing could be done. Yes, that may be true, but there was never any expression of concern or sympathy about the problem we were having. I don't think we are the only ones having this problem. For this reason, I would never purchase a Thor product again.
- Melissa Kobel, Florida