2015 Thor Motor Coach Windsport 32N Class A - Gas RVs Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Thor Motor Coach Windsport 32N Class A - Gas RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jerry Elliott from New Jersey says:

Have you owned any 2015 Thor Motor Coach Windsport 32N Class A - Gas RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Thor Motor Coach Windsport 32N View Listings

Bought at Hersey RV show late 2014 rv has 2000 miles on it! Almost all those miles were back and forth to shop! Picked rv front end was rattaling took to Ford they never tighten the bolts to the king pins down'! Overhead bed wouldn't go up square leaks all over RV! Just got back a month ago from dealer all fixed NOT! I bought this so I could travel once I retired only traveling I have done is to the shop! Junk!
- Jerry Elliott , New Jersey

2016-11-18 2015 Thor Motor Coach Windsport 32N View Listings

Ok after a long process getting to the correct people at Thor I can say we are all fixed now! Thanks to this site our Coach spent a month at Wakarusa Indiana the coach is better then new! John our tech met us at our coach early morning of October 31 2016 me being OCD I had stayed up and went over the coach and found more things wrong used post it notes and list to mark each item! John our tech was like now that will make my life easy we went thru each item one by one! Talked a few then he helped me unhook from there water and electric and off the coach went! Kim O' Brien service writer/Appointment Coordinator kept us advised weekly on status of coach! Kim contacted us to come up and pick the coach up on 11/10/2016 we were there bright and early met Kim in person said John would be with us in a few setting up our coach for a walk thru! 15 min later John escorted us to our coach we had around thirty items to get fixed John found way more then that and showed us everything that he did! All I can say if the coach would of been like this from the beginning I wouldn't of complained a bit! He went overboard every little item was like a competition to him to make it better! For example we bought our coach at the Hersey show and the shower floor was cracked by drain (dealer hid it with chaulk) also the walls were falling off ! John took out the whole shower and found that the pipe for drain was 3 inches to long and causing it to bind up against the drain and crack it! He put in a total new shower and caulked sealed all of it! My thing is I was in the Military for almost 30 years and I was know for my attention to detail so I was blown away at his work! Now for the question I have been asked since buying the coach? Would you buy from Thor again HELL YES! I wouldn't buy at a RV SHOW EVER AGAIN! And I will never deal with that dealer ever again! We researched for 2 years before buying a coach we were and still are newbies to this so we bought a mid range RV 2015 Windsport 32 n . We wanted a diesel pusher but wanted to take baby steps! We will keep this RV for a few years then move up to a THOR diesel pusher! Thanks to all the help from this site and all the customer service people at Thor in Indiana! SSG Jerry Elliott (retired)
- Jerry Elliott, Ohio