2015 Thor Motor Coach Outlaw 29H Class C Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Thor Motor Coach Outlaw 29H Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Gary from Alberta says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Thor Motor Coach Outlaw 29H View Listings

They say you can carry your toys. I have a Harley trike and cannot get it up or down without using other ramps as the door pitch is too high. I 'm fighting with Thor to get them to add an extension to the door to give in a better pitch.. Our unit came with the wrong legs on the couches in the garage thus when in the flat position they were not even and you couldn't use it as a bed. The pull out couch came with the wrong air mattress. We have found that the warranty process is poor and overall we know our unit was not properly inspected prior to leaving the factory. Its a good concept as its the only class C toyhauler but the sleeping area design is not good nor comfortable. Its been back at the purchasing dealer for 2 months now awaiting parts.
- Gary, Alberta