2015 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Elite 28H Class C Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Elite 28H Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

J E from Wyoming says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Elite 28H View Listings

Fuel economy is around 8.5 MPG driving at 65 on the interstate across the country. Engine has enough power for what it is intended to do, but I don't expect to win any races. It is a "value line", so it isn't fancy, but build quality seems to be on par with competitors. Plastic sinks and fixtures are where they saved money. Still a lot of the same features. No problems so far, but I bought it used so the previous owner may have worked out the bugs. Air conditioner may be a little under sized- if you know it is going to be hot you have to turn it on early. Fridge takes about a day to really cool down, but works well when it gets there. Some of the outside storage areas have locks and some don't, the real problem with that is that the ones that do have to have a key to really make sure they are shut. The pass through max storage area will hold 2 8ft and 2 6ft kayaks all at the same time and more. Best feature of the coach! Holding tanks could be larger for more convenience, but everyone else in this class has about the same size. If you don't think you need levelers you are wrong. I wish I had them, and the system alone costs almost $3000, so if I had it to do over I would have negotiated that in the price. Not absolutely necessary, but at least having stabilizer jacks would solve the rocking problem. Overall, I am satisfied and find the floor plan very convenient. Storage is good inside and out. If I could make one change, I would add a pocket door for the rear bedroom. The vehicle does feel "loaded" when driving, but is capable of making the journey. I would buy this RV again. It is basically a Four Winds with a different name, built the same with less expensive fixtures.
- J E, Wyoming

2018-07-10 2015 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Elite 28H View Listings

The 28H is an excellent unit. Since we bought it it has out performed the last two motor homes we owned. It is spacious and works well for a family. Love the LED lights and electric awning. The storage capacity is amazing it has held everything we have needed for boating and all of our Atv equipment.
- Perry Martin , Colorado