2015 Thor Motor Coach Chateau 31L Class C Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Thor Motor Coach Chateau 31L Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Tikari from North Carolina says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Thor Motor Coach Chateau 31L View Listings

I enjoy the amount of counter and walking space with this floor plan. This unit drives very well provided you monitor and keep tire pressure correct for the weight you're carrying; and you balance the load front/back and left/right. The more weight you have in this unit the less it's affected by 18 wheel trucks passing by. As a matter of fact I tow a small car on all fours and the Chateau is very stable while towing it.
- Tikari, North Carolina

2016-02-25 2015 Thor Motor Coach Chateau 31L View Listings

I drove this baby cross country from NC to CA pulling my Ford Focus on all fours. With winds at 15 to 25 mph and trucks, this baby handled like a charm. I'm very pleased with it. The roominess came in handy when socializing and living in it for 30+ days. I owned a small Minnie Winnie back in the days so this was like travelling in a Rolls Royce, in comfort and in style. I love it! Had no problems with it! I'm glad I purchased this model because the counter space comes in handy. Stay tuned :-)
- Tikari, North Carolina

2015-06-17 2015 Thor Motor Coach Chateau 31L View Listings

Loved it! The living space is great for the price.
- Carl Lee, North Carolina