2015 Thor Motor Coach Challenger 35HT Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Thor Motor Coach Challenger 35HT Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Peter hegion from Alberta says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Thor Motor Coach Challenger 35HT View Listings

This rv sucks I have had at least 50 issues with this ,I bought it new thinking I would not have to many issues but suprise the dealer ship keeps fixing the problems and each timetheyfix a problem three more come up I would like to just go rving but I can't I now can not trust that the rv will work
- Peter hegion, Alberta

2018-11-29 2015 Thor Motor Coach Challenger 35HT View Listings

This is a great RV for a family wanting to live fulltime on-or-off grid. The comfortable floorplan doesn't cramp your lifestyle. And traveling is enjoyable because of the easy access from cab to bedroom. Also, there's amble storage for all your equipment in the basement compartments, which, by the way, are watertight. Add to that a generous 100-gallon freshwater tank and you can stay at your favorite remote site for extended periods. Don't worry about towing a vehicle, you'll almost forget it's back there.
- Darrell Garrett, Tennessee