2015 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 30.2 Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 30.2 Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Dennis Clark from Arizona says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 30.2 View Listings

I feel like I bought a used for top dollar with little help from the dealer. Day one RV flooded (poor pluming job by dealer) cut trip short took back to dealer. They had it for a week or so and gave it back to me. I hooked it up to my water and they fixed leak but found another. I live with large family's of squirrels and rabbits that will climb up in your engine and chew wires and soft water lines. They charged me 1,000 to critter proof my RV then a week later they said they can't guarantee it. They gave me two 500 dollar gift cards.the a/c took 9 hours to get living area comfortable and was warm when it ran all night. The service walk thru guy said in dash DVDs worked ran main TV. I have not seen that. I was told to take RV somewhere else to get a/c fixed. We asked salesmen to install midrange DVD players. We got wired and loose bottom of the line DVDs, I know they are getting tired of me but I won't quit until I get what I paid 100,000 for. My first is to get my money back because the mistakes and the way I have been treated. We gave them a full page of repairs but nothing now will surprise. My wife and I are afraid of mold and water damage due to two floods. We like the layout and concept but I think the service and sales crew need more training at not at my expense. We have used our RV for 36 hours in over one month. Probably drove it 300 miles. I am not going to rest until I get what I paid for and yes I am fed up to.
- Dennis Clark, Arizona