2015 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 29.3 Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 29.3 Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Nancy Feest from Minnesota says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 29.3 View Listings

Bought this piece of **** in August 2014. In the 3 months of owning it we had it at the dealer 3/4 of the time. Wrong wiper arms, mother board went out twice, could only watch one station on all TV's when we were told you could watch different channels, then when watching in bedroom the main TV had to be on and the only way to change the channels was to get out of bed and turn the main TV channel to the one you wanted to watch. Sofa bent in the middle when my daughter who weighs 150 sat on it for the trip to Georgia and that was only 5 days. Had satellite, surge pro., and stabilizer bar put in. Took our first trip to Georgia, and thought we were going to go off the road it was so shaky. On the way home we stopped off at CW of Madison and traded in for a used Winnebago Sightseer. Best decision we ever made, and we no longer say the name of that HORRIBLE BEAST again. Cringe every time we see one on the road.
- Nancy Feest, Minnesota

2017-10-30 2015 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 29.3 View Listings

Purchased new in 2015 for $74,000. Have installed about $5.000 in after market upgrades and modifications. Our third RV, best one we have owned yet. Like it better than the Journey DP we owned. !4,000 miles, 2 1/2 years with out major issues. Never been to a dealer for repairs. Never failed to get us there and back.
- Quentin Small, North Carolina

2017-06-05 2015 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 29.3 View Listings

Have enjoyed this RV very much. It is our 1st and have been impressed with the performance and ease to drive and park. It had a few small quality issues that were corrected by the dealer. Haven't had a problem since. If I had know my children and grandchildren would like being with us so much after we bought it I would have gone larger. I must say it still provides our needs most of the time. The ACE is a great entry RV for someone not wanting to spend a great deal. I give it 5 stars for value, beats Forest River hands down in my opinion. My next unit will be another Thor.
- Richard Riley, Tennessee