2015 Starcraft AR-ONE 18QB Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Starcraft AR-ONE 18QB Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Barb Thornton from Arkansas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Starcraft AR-ONE 18QB View Listings

After a lengthy RV research we settled on the Starcraft brand due to it's unique roof system and quality build. We wanted to go small and maneuverable and that IT IS! We have owned longer, larger RV's both TT's & MH's and just wanted something small to hook up & unhook quickly & go. We use ours as just a mobile "hotel" anyways. It is very lite weight & towing with or without sway bars is a breeze. You forget it is behind you. It is great size for a couple or a couple and a child. I really do not have any cons for the TT itself. But personally too small for 3 adults as we have a handicapped adult child that needs more room to dress otherwise I would have given the Livability a 5 star. We just need to go a size up and with probably go with another Starcraft. These are great, small, economical campers.
- Barb Thornton, Arkansas

2017-03-23 2015 Starcraft AR-ONE 18QB View Listings

I have owned one since 3/2015 and the only problem has been the shocks and the frame that hold the queen bed. Very weak, make sure you have the dealer reinforce the frame since I have to take back for repairs.Also the the shelves in closet next to the door all came off in motion. Other than that i love this unit as long as two people use it. I've been to Niagara Falls and the mountains in Tennessee with a ^ cylinder Tacoma.No problem at all.
- Orlando Hernandez, Florida

2016-05-15 2015 Starcraft AR-ONE 18QB View Listings

I have had lots of problems with the workmanship and quality finish of base of the bed. extremely weak 2 x 4 wood frame to the point of collapsing and swinging forward when raising the bed which is quite heavy.Other than that I love the features and practicality of this model which I took all the way to the Falls in Canada last year.It had a recall for the bedroom window leaking the factory is tardy in supplying the replacing window to the field even thou it is being installed on the assembly line on different models.
- Orlando, Florida