2015 Riverside RV White Water Toy Haulers Travel Trailers RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Riverside RV White Water Toy Haulers Travel Trailers RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jennifer Hollifield from Florida says:

Have you owned any 2015 Riverside RV White Water Toy Haulers Travel Trailers RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Riverside RV White Water 827 View Listings

We purchased this RV late in 2014 brand new. We now have a RV with rotted walls and floors filled with black mold that Riverside RV, Inc. will not fix because it is "out of warranty". This should have NEVER happened to a brand new RV. Stay away from this company.
- Jennifer Hollifield, Florida

2017-05-24 2015 Riverside RV White Water 827 View Listings

I have the same issue. Walls swelled and water has gotten into walls and front storage compartment. Not covered by warranty and only used for 2 weeks. Now unable to enjoy it as ill have to see what i can salvage and repair before it gets worse. The dealer is trying to work with me on it but riverside rv is not corporating with us. It new and i have never seen this before in my life as with technology today this should never happen. I want my money back. If only you can see a list of crap i found and needed to be fixed or replace. It would not fit in this review. The camper should be yellow when it is sold. (Lemon)
- Stacy Lacroix, Ontario