2015 Prime Time Spartan 3210 Toy Haulers 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Prime Time Spartan 3210 Toy Haulers 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Michael S from Arizona says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Prime Time Spartan 3210 View Listings

I purchased a Spartan 3210 because of the storage and the size of the living area. I'm a fulltime RVer, so took the 5th Wheel out on the road. 1) First thing I noticed was a serious leak under the shower, leaking into the storage area. The floor of the shower was not properly supported, used starfoam as support. 2) Then had major leaks in both windows of the garage, as well as the ramp leaked. Had to use towels to help stop the leak. 3) The chain that helps pull the seat up in the garage, one has already broken. 4) The strap that supported the exhaust pipe for the generator under the carage broke, replaced it. 5) The rubber insulation around the main push out has come lose. 6) The brace supporting the fender wheel that keeps it from flapping around has broken. 7) I turned on the heater, and suddenly sawdust started coming up from the vents along with the smell of burning wood. I took the vents off, discovered large amounts of sawdust contained in the vents. They never cleaned out the vents after the cut the wholes. This is all covered under warranty work, but getting Prime Time to help fix it, well, that's another story. Yeah, they provided a number to a local dealer, but no one has time and I live in my RV so can't just pull it over to a center. Overall, I have discovered the workmanship has just been shotty. I would not recommend the Spartan 3210 nor would I recommend anything Prime Time or Forest River puts together. Please feel free to contact me for further details. Michael S.
- Michael S, Arizona