2015 Prime Time Sanibel 3601 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Prime Time Sanibel 3601 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Manuel Muguira from Alabama says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Prime Time Sanibel 3601 View Listings

Both of my a/c units when out,I bought this 5th. wheel 5 month ago,and my a/c units are not cooling,dealer contacted and was told that they are waiting for some parts from china for this unit and have no idea when they going to get here,it is now middle of March and 85-90 degrees here in south Alabama and getting hotter,so I contac prime time,and they could care less above my problem,the lady was very rude and was of no help,never buy another of they products again...
- Manuel Muguira, Alabama

2018-12-07 2015 Prime Time Sanibel 3601 View Listings

The site was very easy to use. I hope to have success in selling our coach. The sanibel is a very nice well built coach. We are and have been very satisfied. We are selling because we are moving to Florida and building a new home.
- Lorraine mccullough, Maryland

2018-04-10 2015 Prime Time Sanibel 3601 View Listings

Prime time customer service is the worst I've ever dealt with. They don't stand behind their warranty. We were able to get most of the minor things fixed but the furniture made by lane was horrible. It was supposed to be leather and wasn't. The material had major flaws and fell apart everywhere and neither primetime or Lane refused to replace. Instead they sent a cover. The floor plan was causing a dent in the fridge but again there was nothing we could do so now we have a dented fridge. I would never ever buy another primetime product. I could go on and on.
- Donald Eugene McBride, Oregon

2017-06-29 2015 Prime Time Sanibel 3601 View Listings

We had our Sanibel 36 01 delivered June 15 2015, had a couple of minor problems but nothing big. A leaky pipe under the sink and an outside speaker that did not work. It's now June 29 2017 and still happy. We live in the unit year around and find it very comfortable. It was -18F last winter and we were warm and nothing froze. I have spoken with other owners and they say they are happy. The only concern I had was the warranty service, and only because of stories I heard. I have since found out they were just stories. We have no regrets and would not hesitate to recommend a Sanibel Coach. I think the addition of a dishwasher would be a fantastic option.
- Mike Paladino, British Columbia

2017-04-19 2015 Prime Time Sanibel 3601 View Listings

Purchased this unit in January 2017 nothing but problems with the unit bedroom ac had to be replaced, hot water tank had to be fixed , had to fix all the plumbing, and pops all the time. The furniture is very uncomfortable. Loved the design and living area but trailer piece of junk.
- Sylvia Franks, Oklahoma