2015 Prime Time Crusader Lite 30BH 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Prime Time Crusader Lite 30BH 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

J.C. from Virginia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Prime Time Crusader Lite 30BH View Listings

The absolute worst purchase I have made. First year stayed in shop more than we used it. A/C still does not cool coach, especially in front bedroom. Fridge just craped out. Could not fill frsh water tank. They even labeled the t.v. connections wrong. Bunk slide motor kept blowing fuses. Seal was ripped off from under bunk slide. Black tank flush still will not work properly. Dealer blocked off one flume of a/c to try and direct ait up front. Ended up blowing out a/c unit. Replaced with a 15000 unit, which was already supposed to have been on the camper as advertised. Still, does not cool properly. List goes on and on. Like the floor plan, hate the camper. Stay away from Prime Time. They do not care about the product and do not care about consumer nor will they stand behind what they make. Tried working with them. Got no where. Didn't care. Worst purchase in 23 years of camping/rving.
- J.C., Virginia

2017-05-24 2015 Prime Time Crusader Lite 30BH View Listings

Don't ever buy this type of camper.Bought my camper brand new had nothing but problems the first day. Sofa bed wouldn't come out all the way, table was cut to short, table seat was not put together all the way the a/c was not working. I took it back to the dealer and even though i have a warranty i still had to pay.Now today i pack the camper up and the family to go camping for the holidays we get out there and guess what the a/c not working. We only went camping 3 times and the a/c is broken again. They have to keep my camper for 2 weeks because they have to order a a/c unit cause they don't have any and they couldn't fix mine. So now i have to pay for this and i had to take a lost on my reservations at the campsite and a upset family. Never buy this type of camper.... I wished i would've kept my other camper....
- Mike Lepine, Louisiana