2015 Prime Time Crusader 325RES 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Prime Time Crusader 325RES 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Holly Gendreau from New York says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Prime Time Crusader 325RES View Listings

I have had nothing but problems since we bought this. We bought it in the fall of 2014 and couldn't wait until the spring of 2015 to use it. We felt like royalty and even took it to a family reunion where everyone called it the Taj Mahal! Well that's when it started and hasn't stopped. The fireplace went, the front paint faded, a marker light just simply fell out! The fridge wouldn't switch from electric to propane. We had a bad regulator on our propane tank. I do have to say that the fireplace was replaced for free and the front repainted.....but as soon as Prime Times' 1 year warranty is up...you are dirt. We are now fighting to get a manufacturers defect fixed. The floor is rotting in one of the slide outs because of a faulty seal. The dealer I bought it from has a forever warranty when you bring it in yearly...which I do. Well the dealer Alpin Haus is amazing...Prime Time manufacturing not so much. This is their defect and they will not cover the labor (which was discounted by the dealer). I believe that if they are committed to Quality like the say and that customer satisfaction is number one.....they lie. For the $50k plus...you would think I could have a year free of problems...never again under the prime time umbrella of manufacturers.
- Holly Gendreau, New York