2015 Prime Time Avenger 32RED Travel Trailer

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Prime Time Avenger 32RED Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2021-08-09 2015 Prime Time Avenger 32RED View Listings

We bought the Primetime Avenger new in 2015.I loved the layout of the trailer just the quality was awful. We had trouble from the beginning. We had trouble with the awning. It would go out but had to be rolled in by hand. This was fixed but still goes in very slow. The cushion on the booth was torn and I knew right away the material quality was low but I hoped for the best. The carpet was horrible and very cheap. When the slides came in after the first couple of years they were leaving dirty greasy like smears. Both recliners and sofa pealed but what put the icing on the cake is when we were traveling and the trailer started to fish tail so we took it to the next dealer we saw. They came and told us we were lucky we made it there because the frame was cracked almost into. After this experience, I will never buy another Avenger.
- Terry Hassell, Virginia