2015 Prime Time Avenger 32FBI Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Prime Time Avenger 32FBI Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

David Gilmer from Georgia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Prime Time Avenger 32FBI View Listings

My wife and I looked a lot of campers we liked the Avenger 32fbi and the price on this camper great. We bought the camper at North Gate Rv in Ringold Ga. We have had the camper for 1 year and so far it has been great. The camper pulls great and so far every thing works all the slide goes out and in just fine. We know that the camper is well built and looks great.
- David Gilmer, Georgia

2017-09-28 2015 Prime Time Avenger 32FBI View Listings

Prime time dose not stand behind manufacturer defects and their customer service is a joke.I would highly recommended finding a different manufacturer.used mine a handful of times even had dealer doing maintenance on it and the floor rotted out from underneath the camper had a manufacturer defect which caused a small water leak to run underneath the floor which was not able to be seen until the floor rotten because the underbelly is sealed told me tough luck deal with it
- Dan Dupont, Michigan

2017-03-05 2015 Prime Time Avenger 32FBI View Listings

Primetime SUCKS! Camper looks pleasant but the quality of this product is horrible and the manufacturer is well aware of problems with this model and do nothing to help the consumer. Shameful that manufactures can get away with robbing from the consumer.
- Marie, Louisiana