2015 Palomino Columbus 385BH 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Palomino Columbus 385BH 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Benny and Patricia McCann from Arkansas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Palomino Columbus 385BH View Listings

Our Columbus 385BH was manufactured December 11, 2014. We brought it home in January, 2015. We have had one trip in it that the slides worked. One of the slides hasn't worked since. We have been to the RV dealer seven times. The RV dealer has had it seven weeks while Forest River and the manufacturer of the slide mechanism argue over who will pay for it. The people at Palomino won't even talk to me. We are more than dissatisfied. We are still waiting for Palomino to send a part to fix the slide, and we definitely have warranty. I would like to think that this will help.
- Benny and Patricia McCann, Arkansas

2017-10-12 2015 Palomino Columbus 385BH View Listings

I bought a 2015 385 bunkhouse brand new. The day of the walkthrough I found trim falling off in the second bathroom the outdoor kitchen stove the slider arms were broke took four times before they came in they also told me that the holding tank had a crack in it had to be replaced before I could take it took two weeks for thim to fix it in the first year the spare tire came off I lost it from underneath,the door to the bunks will not stay shut had to have it fixed the shower leaks and biggest issue is the bedroom slide-out side has a crack underneath of it
- ROY Simmons, Pennsylvania