2015 Palomino Columbus 365RL 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Palomino Columbus 365RL 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2018-02-24 2015 Palomino Columbus 365RL View Listings

We've enjoyed this RV and the quality of it. It's so easy to set up and offers so much storage and countertop prep area.We enjoy the fire place and ambience of the living room. We've replaced the theater seating (very uncomfortable) with 2 Lazy Boy recliners. The kitchen area is spacious and there is a large 4 door refrigerator, oven and microwave/ convection.
- Brad Dubreuil, California

2017-06-16 2015 Palomino Columbus 365RL View Listings

I have had this RV for 2 years and find it extremely comfortable, floor plan is well thought out maximizing the available space. The Columbus Palomino 365RL comes well equipped and options are available. I like the classic style and color of the design of the 5th wheel. There were a couple minor issues with the window trim, but dealership dealt with it immediately. Which was very refreshing! I found it a little cumbersome when I first trailered the unit " My first was much smaller" but after getting the feel of the trailer I found it followed well and did not track/ or sway. I would highly recommend this model to anyone looking for a higher end trailer that is moderately/reasonably priced Regards
- Keith Chapman, Ontario