2015 Open Range 3X 397FBS 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Open Range 3X 397FBS 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Bryan Brown from Oklahoma says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Open Range 3X 397FBS View Listings

Very disappointed with my purchase. Would advise everyone to look at other brands!. I've had numerous problems with my trailer. I'm not the average rv'er, I travel the mid U S and live in mine 16 days a month. Most repairs were covered by the two year warranty and my dealer was good enough to order parts then I could bring the trailer by for installation (if not the trailer would have been in shop more than on road). This is a list of repairs and the cost to overcome the repairs. 1. Slide out poured 5 half gallon buckets of water within first week I owned the trailer. Lucky we were in it. 2. 2 slide out gearboxes. 2 friends to help push slides in and out. 3.TV power supply burned out. Purchased a new TV ($425.00) to replace while waiting on tv to be replaced. 4. Refrigerator motherboard went out. The inside liner is cracking. 2 months to repair. Liner still cracked. Cost small refrigator and ice chest to replace while being repaired. ($500.00) 5. Entry door keypad dry cracked. No cost had keys 6. The automatic leveling has been looked at many times still does not work properly all the time. 7. Batteries have been replaced the warranty did not cover that.($175.00) 8. 4 of the recess ceiling lights have gone out. They replaced 3, I replaced 1. Cost $19.00 per light. 9. TV antenna does not work very well. Have been within 20 miles of major cities with no reception. Not repaired 10. One of the sewer slides is sticking like it is linked. 11.They sold me a trailer that only had 3 20 gallon propane tanks instead of 4. Purchase another propane tank. ($60.00) When I asked they said rvia wouldn't allow it. 12. The kitchen pantry that holds the slide out shelves fame has broken were the shelves will not slide. Est cost is $350.00 to hire carpenter to rebuild fame work. Now if you figure the cost of dragging trailer back and forth to dealer I figure that I will have over $1000.00 in fuel and wear and tear in truck. That doesn't includ the 1 hour drive back and forth of my time. I just hope that a few people will read this review and take highland ridge/open range off their list of RV's.
- Bryan Brown, Oklahoma