2015 Northwood Arctic Fox 990 Truck Camper Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Northwood Arctic Fox 990 Truck Camper RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Dana Ludwig from Colorado says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Northwood Arctic Fox 990 View Listings

I purchased a 2015 Artic Fox 990 new in March of 2015. On my trip the roof delaminated and bubbled up. I took it to an RV repair shop in Alabama and was told it looked like the glue was to dry when the roof was installed and from all the heat it let loose. It will cost $5700.00 to replace and could not get it done for about 3 weeks. I contacted the Artic Fox manufacturer and was told that I was out of warranty by 5 months and I was on my own. Now I have to tarp it and get it home to get it fixed. I have had other problems with the slide out, exterior molding, bathroom door, cabinet doors warping, sink faucet coming apart. Very poor workmanship and customer service. Would highly not recommend buying an Artic Fox. The dealer may be great but no company support.
- Dana Ludwig, Colorado