2015 Newmar Dutch Star 3736 Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Newmar Dutch Star 3736 Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

David B from Georgia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Newmar Dutch Star 3736 View Listings

I've owned 7 other motorhomes, just about all brands. This is by far the best quality, best riding/driving coach I've ever had. I had to stay with the smaller size and I know the larger tag axles ride better but this coach with my size restriction has 1-1/2 baths and plenty of living space when you put all the slides out, great floor plan. I have had trouble with the Michelin tires - at 10,048 miles it had a bounce that no one can get out of it, hopefully Michelin will be the company they need to be and take care of that issue. Great coach, lots of features and just fun to drive. Its a great coach to make those family memories in...
- David B, Georgia

2017-01-17 2015 Newmar Dutch Star 3736 View Listings

I've had several RV's this is the best quality I've ever owned. The 3736 floor plan packs a tremendous amount of living in a small coach. Great power and very nice quality interior and exterior. It is a WOW coach when you walk in it, at least for a poor boy :) I've had class B's,C's and pushers before and once you've had a pusher its hard to go back, I tried and couldn't stand the noise and terrible drive/turn radius. I can't say enough good about this coach the only negative is the shorter wheelbase. I can't fit anything larger in my storage building. The longer tag axles ride smoother than the shorter coaches - just a fact of life. But I love it and would recommend this brand to anyone... I'll update if I have issues.
- JDB, Georgia