2015 Monaco Dynasty 45P Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Monaco Dynasty 45P Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Guy C Alexander from Alabama says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Monaco Dynasty 45P View Listings

We purchased our coach new and picked it up at the Monaco / REV factory in Elkhart, IN. We live full time in the coach and travel thruout the USA and Canada. We tow a Cheve 1500 pickup as our trailer and toad. The warranty/ out of warranty service centers in both Coburg, OR and Elkhart, IN have been great help and have knowledgeable personnel. They have completed many changes in our custom cabinets and shelves.
- Guy C Alexander, Alabama

2020-10-24 2015 Monaco Dynasty 45P View Listings

After alot of research and having owned 2 other Monaco motorhomes, I was looking to upgrade. I stumbled across a 2012 Dynasty and everyone told me I need to get newer. I then found this coach. While I am being told it's not a "true" Monaco coach, I am completely satisfied with everything about this coach. I did alot of researh and looked at everything online that I could. I saw some people that were not pleased with theirs, but I found one review that changed my mind. I am so glad that I purchased this amazing motorhome!! We just finished a 4 state road trip and I had prople driving up next to me giving me the "thumbs up" Wow! this has never happened with any other coach I have owned. I am not going to say it's trouble free, EVERY COACH HAS ISSUES! my biggest issue is that all the electric blinds dont always work flawlessly! Lol what a problem!! One other thing is that my wife never got excited about the other coaches we have owned but this one she says every day how much she likes it! Thanks Monaco and REV group for building a great product!
- Rusty russell, California

2020-07-02 2015 Monaco Dynasty 45P View Listings

It was an awesome RV the horse power is amazing the drive the qualities of finish it was the best experience ever after my retirement We traveled all over the country it has everything from heated floors power slide trays it is just the best thing I've ever driven in my life and I am really amazed how great it was
- Steve , California