2015 Keystone Summerland 1800BH Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Keystone Summerland 1800BH Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Ben Fain from Ohio says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Keystone Summerland 1800BH View Listings

The quality of the build is not very good. Many things I fixed on my own as it would be more expensive in gas to drag it to the nearest dealer. The board separating the water tank and electric cord cubby was not even mounted. 3-4 screws on the exterior came out and fell off within the first month. P-Trap gasket for the sink was not installed correctly from the factory so the sink leaked. The table sides starting separating in the first 6 months. The bumper end caps both fell out within a month or two. Metal bits fell into our food as they did not clean out the range fan after drilling out the some metal. I had to take the screen off and vacuum it out. Currently the trailer wiring has gone bad as it keeps blowing fuses in my 2015 Tundra. There is a short somewhere that will likely take days to sort out if I can even get to the wiring. Overall I would rather have my money back and purchased a more expensive much better built model (Likely from a different company). I am getting tired of having to fix something in this trailer every time I use it.
- Ben Fain, Ohio