2015 Keystone Springdale 258RLWE Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Keystone Springdale 258RLWE Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Scott from Idaho says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Keystone Springdale 258RLWE View Listings

I bought this trailer in May of 2015. I liked the design and the size of the trailer, not to big but not to small. Since the purchase they have been many issues with this unit. The front right and the rear left scissor jack washers have broken loose from the pop weld that holds them on! The electric awning rocker switch does not auto stop when the awning is extended so the awning rolls either clockwise or counterclockwise. The access cupboard door to the electronics, the screws have fallen out so the door no longer closes, the night shades have fallen down while parked (since repaired), the water heater when switched to propane sounds like it is ready to explode and numerous other items. The bedroom area is really hot during heated days because there is no circulation. One of the drawbacks I found is there isn't a ladder to access the roof or the slide. How do you check the slide for debris or lubricate the antenna without carrying a separate ladder? The exterior pass thru is barely large enough for the water hose and accessories. I seriously would rethink about purchasing a Springdale. I was thinking about the purchase of a hideout, I guess I should have went that direction. Now I am waiting to see what the company will do for me because I want to get rid of the lemon.
- Scott, Idaho